Tue, Sep 24, 1:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:33 pm)

Subject: Victoria 4

drkfetyshnyghts ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2007 at 12:34 AM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 2:40 AM

This is prolly a really silly question...

I just purchased V4 and it came in two files.. one Victoria4 and one Victoria4DS.  Are they one and the same and do i have to install both?

Sorry.. this is the first time for years i have felt virginal!

Stefi xxx

pjz99 ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2007 at 12:36 AM

Anything from DAZ with "DS" in the name refers to DAZ|Studio, and if you're a Poser user you shouldn't install it, although you might as well download it and stash it somewhere in case you decide to try DAZ|Studio someday.

My Freebies

drkfetyshnyghts ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2007 at 12:43 AM

Ahh thank you so much :)  Blonde by nature I am too:)

By the way, those free lip morphs only come in PC flavour?  No Mac?

Quote - Anything from DAZ with "DS" in the name refers to DAZ|Studio, and if you're a Poser user you shouldn't install it, although you might as well download it and stash it somewhere in case you decide to try DAZ|Studio someday.

pjz99 ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2007 at 2:05 AM

It's a zip file, so if you have some zip extractor and file converter for macintosh I'd expect they would work, they're just a pair of INJ/REM PZ3 (plain text) files.  Since I don't have a mac I'm not able to provide that part but I understand it's not a big deal.

My Freebies

ArtPearl ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2007 at 10:48 AM

Stuffit expander will work on zip files.  The only thing (so far) I couldnt use stuffit for was the apollo downloads because it requires a password,however if your MAC is new you probably have a newer stuffit so you'll be fine.
Also could open a "terminal"  window and use unzip.
Except for programs themselves, which are specific to computers,havnt found things that do not work on the mac.
Oh,and I think some phython things may have problems,havnt gotten to that yet.
(We are a purely MAC family - I think bringing in a PC would be grounds for divorce)

Having fun yet? Very addictive!

"I paint that which comes from the imagination or from dreams, or from an unconscious drive. I photograph the things that I do not wish to paint, the things which already have an existence."
Man Ray, modernist painter
http://artpearl.redbubble.com/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.