Tue, Sep 24, 1:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:33 pm)

Subject: V4 pregnant?

drkfetyshnyghts ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 11:57 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 1:26 PM

I'm kinda getting broody for the character i'm creating with V4.  Maybe my imgination is playing tricks with me or something.  I was sure i spotted 'pregnant' in one of the settings... if i did i cant find it again now. Help!  Or if it isnt there, is anything available out there to creat that very morph?

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 12:09 PM

I just took a look at it's in the Lower Torso Morphorms when you have her body selected.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 12:17 PM

Select V4's Body, then goto Morphs | Lower Torso | Pregnant

drkfetyshnyghts ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 12:19 PM

Ahhh Victoria you are a star.... i may do a project... of my as yet un-named character, in vaious stages of her being 'with child'..... could be interesting :)

Quote - I just took a look at it's in the Lower Torso Morphorms when you have her body selected.

drkfetyshnyghts ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 3:25 AM

I'm convinced i have an alien version of poser7. I can select parts of V4's body, like hips, abdomen etc.. but not whole body parse.....  so that pregnancy setting does not show.  Is it me, or is it P7?

Quote - Select V4's Body, then goto Morphs | Lower Torso | Pregnant

pjz99 ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 3:32 AM

You select it from the pulldown at the top of the document window, or from the pulldown on the Parameter Dials window.

My Freebies

drkfetyshnyghts ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 3:47 AM

oh god yes.. select body..... lower torso and there it is wow :) thanks pjz99

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.