Mon, Sep 9, 4:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Coming Soon Marino for Apollo Maximus

usslopez ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 4:12 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 4:07 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_374707.jpg

Tanned and tattood Marino for Apollo Maximus

My RMP Store ; My Free Stuff

usslopez ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 4:13 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_374708.jpg

With Tatts and No Tatts

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 4:37 PM

Looking very good!

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 7:42 PM

Looks good but a suggestion.... tatoos look too dark.  How about a "not so fresh" inked look.  about 70% gray instead of 90%  or black.  It's just much to much dark in my opinion.  Just my opinion..... 😉

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

mathman ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 9:12 PM

Fantastic new character !!

profotograf ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 5:40 AM

Hope to see him at PoserAddicts too!

Greetz,
Antonio

Greetings from Germany
ProFotograf

My PoserAddicts

jefsview ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 12:45 AM

Great news! I have 3 of your Apollo skins and I love them!

I'd buy the others as well if you could update them with beardless faces as a second option. 

I still might by them without the option, but I like choices and my cloning skills are not the best :)

Thank you for all of your Apollo support! I always recommend your skins at other forums when someone asks about skins.

-- Jeff

usslopez ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 7:28 AM · edited Mon, 16 April 2007 at 7:34 AM

file_374859.jpg

Thanks, I try but it's hard to find hairless faces here in South Texas.  Goatees are like a standard here among the youngins!   Thanks for the shout outs in the forums! :)

jefsview ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 10:34 PM

Well, just keep them coming :)

I've enjoyed using them. 

And Marino will be a welcome edition to my Runtime.

-- Jeff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.