Sun, Oct 6, 5:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Faces behind our avatars!!

BastBlack ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 12:26 AM

MaskimXul, ah damn. I thought you were a guy too! ^^;;; bB

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 12:27 AM

I dont't wanna be a major buzzkill, but the reason girls may be reluctant to post their pix here is that they don't wanna be the target of stalkers or other psychos IMVHO :lol: however, bast is as cute as she is courageous IMVHO

elzoejam ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 7:55 AM

file_375026.jpg

I am a girl! And here I am (photo taken a month ago with my crappy webcam. Ta da.

Sarah

sweetpegster ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 8:35 AM

file_375028.jpg

taken with a crappy web cam while ago.

ArtPearl ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 10:10 AM

I am fine with  avatars which dont represent the "real"people. I dont realy care if you're male/female/alien/fat/young/green/polka-dots whatever. its not match.com is it?

PsychoNaut No I definitely dont have native-american origin (east-european  ancestors).
Why do you ask?  I do feel drawn to the spiritual/mystical side as well as some art/design aspects of their culture. Perhaps in a previous reincarnation or in a parallel universe :)

"I paint that which comes from the imagination or from dreams, or from an unconscious drive. I photograph the things that I do not wish to paint, the things which already have an existence."
Man Ray, modernist painter
http://artpearl.redbubble.com/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.