Sun, Oct 6, 10:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Here..Here

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 11:04 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 2:31 AM

More of a query than a suggestion... 

Drac's E-Bot suggestion got me thinking (Dangerous...I know).

I was wondering how many folks use the various links in E-Bots.

For example...In the following E-Bot:

This is a notification that draculaz has posted a thread titled "Ebot suggestion" to the Suggestion Box forum. Click here to view the thread or here to visit the forum you are subscribed to.

You can edit your options here. You can also unsubscribe from this forum directly by clicking here.

How many folks actually use the...**"or here to visit the forum you are subscribed to."...part of the Ebot?

The...."Click here to view the thread "...part of the Ebot is rather close to the*...***"or here to visit the forum you are subscribed to."...Part of the E-Bot.

The links both say "here"...And I can't recall ever having intentionally used the latter link, but I confess I've unintentionally clicked it many times.

So...I was wondering how many folks actually use that link (To the top of the forum you are subscribed too) via E-Bot...or if I'm the only one clicking it accidentally?!

Also...Since I'm navigating dangerous territory (thinking)...

...What about the other part of the E-Bot?

You can edit your options here**. You can also unsubscribe from this forum directly by clicking** here**.**

I can see unsubscribing from a particular "Thread" ..via an E-Bot...(and I have)...But to unsubscribe from an Entire Forum...I'd likely intentionally go to My Options to unsubscribe. Which...BTW is where the first link in that bottom section takes me...(You can edit your options here.)****

Ah well...Probably just me...but it just seemed a bit redundant...and an easy way to unintentionally unsubscribe from a forum.

raises glass

Anyway..."here's" to clicking up your old address....and here....and here...and here...and here.

8 )

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 10:36 PM

Tom, I only intentionally click the "Click here to view the thread" link and try hard to ignore the rest. :)

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.