Sun, Oct 6, 9:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Commission work?

Ilistyn ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 9:03 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:03 AM

Okies... I've scoured the net looking for specific things for use in my renders and I'm growing frustrated. Does anyone here take commission work for clothing models for the MGPT? I want a set of posable overalls (like where you can have one strap unhooked and the flap partially down and stuff, a set of leather armor fantasy medieval-style.. Kinda like V3's Wildlander from DAZ.. And I would like a medieval tunic/pant/boot set that are more like the tunic set for v3/m3/s3. I use the Darlana body morphs with the larger breast morph target by thorne for my character Violet which is whom I'm wanting these clothes for.

amacord ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 1:49 AM

site mail...

Ilistyn ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 3:43 AM

Site mail?

vince3 ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 4:00 AM

if you look up at the top of the page (right hand side) you will see a message saying " you have new message"
that's "site mail".

if you have no message, click on "site mail" ( near banner at top of page) anyway to see if you have a message in your inbox.

I'm guessing Amacord is offering to make something for you.

Ilistyn ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 5:02 AM

Ah Ha!  Thank you, Vince3 ^^.

amacord ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 11:32 AM

cheers, vince ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.