Tue, Oct 1, 7:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Hatch Marks in a Render Problem.

Touchwood ( ) posted Sat, 21 April 2007 at 6:12 AM · edited Tue, 20 August 2024 at 11:34 AM

file_375451.jpg

Could somebody suggest what may be the problem with the attached render whereby you can make out what looks like a hatch pattern on the left side of the dress. It doesn't show in preview, only when rendered. I have tried turning polygon smoothing on and off but it renders the same. As this is my first attempt at modelling, I am curious to find out whether it is a Poser problem or a problem with the model. The dress is Dynamic not conforming. Thanks in advance.

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 21 April 2007 at 8:17 AM

It looks like a problem with shadows intersecting with multiple lights, and I don't know the proper fix for it - I try to avoid it by positioning the light, but I know there's a better way.  Pretty sure it's not a problem with your model.

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.