Tue, Oct 22, 2:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2007 Renderosity Graphics Contest

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2007 at 2:01 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:47 PM

Every two years the Renderosity Art Community invites its members
to participate in a Renderosity Graphics Contest.
It's that time once again!
As we evolve as a community and as artists, we want the Renderosity graphics to evolve with us as a creative expression of our growth and the positive changes we have made. We ask you to take time to carefully consider a graphic design that would reflect and represent the Renderosity Art Community.

We invite you to enter your work for your chance to win...
Prizes: $500.00 CASH
**2 years of name recognition in the graphic arts industry,
and a chance to have a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/contest/index.php?contest_id=803**

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

nattarious ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2007 at 2:16 PM

That sounds interesting Bruce :) I will check it up and thank you for the notice my friend

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2007 at 2:45 PM

Oh, Joe's gonna enter? Never mind then. ;']

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

nattarious ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2007 at 2:54 PM

LOL! Why not Kort! I ain't a coder, but designer ;)

How much you will pay me so i won't enter? :tt2: J/K Man...I will still enter the contest :D

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2007 at 3:09 PM

$499.00

nattarious ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2007 at 3:17 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! Well.. I will save you some more pennies tho.. How about $498.99? :D
Still will enter tho.. ;) I want you to enter as well tho.. LOL! Its funny cause right now and started like 5 days ago.. Working on my brothers new layout design for his HOSTING and ISP websites! :D
Its fun tho.. And then mine.. It will be changed into flash tho ;) Thank you again for the offer Mr. Now me back to work

JOE

inshaala ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2007 at 5:13 PM

i was entertaining the idea - but then realised there will be pro's doing it too - i may give it a go if i have the time but i havent made anything like that minus maybe the stuff for an old website of mine, which was a fairly simple banner with an image and a title - nothing "created" really.

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2007 at 5:33 PM

Yeah, think I'll give it a miss too - I'm used to making graphics for web pages but for the more "girlie" design (angels, fairies, teddies etc!) - don't think I've got the imagination to stretch to something more "business-like" not with so many pros around this place!!

Great contest though - it's nice to see that the members get chance to create something for the site - cool idea!!  (And prize money too!) xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 10:41 AM

My only issue would be at the pace I work, putting in the time to come up with a concept and quality theme like the current one would probably put me at over $500 worth of my time! ;']

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.