Mon, Oct 21, 11:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: saving lights

size8 ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 3:35 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 4:18 PM

I know i'm going to kick myself for not realising once i find out but how do i save a light set in Poser 5 please.

judith ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 3:43 PM · edited Thu, 26 April 2007 at 3:44 PM

First, make sure your lights library is open.  At the bottom of the library palette is a + sign.  Click on that and a dialog box will open (the text will say "new set").  Type your name in and press ok.

Edited for typos

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

size8 ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 6:20 PM

Ahh the lights library... i knew there was something i had'nt opened 😊 lol.

Thanks judith

judith ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 6:54 PM

You're very welcome size8.  ::laughs:: I could write a book on the seemingly obvious questions I've asked about Poser over the years!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

richardson ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 8:28 PM

Ahhh,,, P5? I remember you cannot save shadowcams in P5 so, you may not get what you want in a lightset (library) save. Strip your scene and point your lights at a "box" (if needed) and save it as a PZ3.. Mylightset.pz3 This will save the shadowcams too.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.