Wed, Sep 25, 6:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 1:55 am)

Subject: Help : How can i make an injDeltas and a pz2 file for it... i'm dying here

adnan007 ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2007 at 6:30 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 1:16 PM

Hi everyone, i started a while agoo creating morphs for M3 in Zbrush. i imported it to poser6 and made a cr2 file that contains the morph.
because it's illegal to redistribute the cr2 and put it in freestuff, i wanted to make a pz2 file for the morphs and this includes making InjDeltas.pz2, RemDeltas.pz2 Hide.pz2 and Unhide.pz2.
And to be honnest i don't know how to make the 4 files and the pose file, so can anyone help me with this, i'm dying here

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 3:13 AM

I have lots of links to various texturing tutorials, but none that I can think of that will answer your question.  Sorry :(

I know that others will be able to provide you with the solution though.  Just be patient.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 3:43 AM · edited Sat, 28 April 2007 at 3:45 AM

I've found Binary Morph Editor, available for sale here at Rendo, to be the least painful for creating INJ/REM morphs.  I tried a few other tools including DAZ INJ Pose Builder and found them to be a bit frustratingly cryptic and poorly-documented.  
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=51221&

That was what I used to create the INJ/REM pose files listed in my signature, although I did need to manually rename the morph control channels I used to the PBMCC* channels built in to V4.

edit: note that the entire manual in PDF format is available from that product page, please review before you decide - to me it was a no brainer just because the manual was so clear.

My Freebies

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 9:37 AM

theres a tutorial on Daz website about making inj poses by hand.   Look in poser tutorial arcana under the support menu.

You satrt by creating your morph and then saving the figure as a new cr2. You then use wordpad to take out the scrtion you need for thr inj pose.

rebelmommy ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2007 at 9:04 AM

Attached Link: V4 and INJ Magic simple TUT

I have had a few people ask me about how to get V4 to work in INJ magic so I made a quick tutorial on how I do it.  I am sure there are other ways but I found this one worked best for me so I figured I would share it.  It is the same principal for all the characters as far as I am aware so perhaps you will find it useful as well.  It should be noted that as of yet I have not attempted to load V4.1 into IM but when I do if the tutorial needs updating I will post that as well.

I created a zip file of the entire TUT in case anyone cares to download it and view on thier computer rather then view it onlione (or in case my server or internet go down) You can download it HERE Please note that while I havent mentioned it in the tutorial when creating your morphed figure in either Poser 6 or 7 please be sure BEFORE you save it to your figure library (for INJ Magic to reference) that you be sure that you do NOT have "use external binary morphs" checked.  If you are unsure how to do this is is really easy:)
   Inside Poser go to Edit-General Preferences then in the box that pops up hit the Misc tab and you will see where it says Use external binary morph targets.. be sure this is UNCHECKED before you save to youf figure folder otherwise IM will not read your morphs.

Hope this helps ome.  If you have any questions feel free to drop me a site mail:)
~Amy~

Renderosity's "problem Child"
Support Hydrocephalus research.. because a Shunt is NOT a cure!

KymJ ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2007 at 9:11 AM

Thanks for posting Amy... a very helpful tut...had me up and running in no time flat :)

Kym

STORE:
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=KymJ
GALLERY:
www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=KymJ

rebelmommy ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2007 at 9:29 AM

Glad I could help:)

Renderosity's "problem Child"
Support Hydrocephalus research.. because a Shunt is NOT a cure!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.