Mon, Oct 21, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: CLOTHES FOR EVE a must read and must get!!!

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 4:49 AM ยท edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 2:51 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_162392.jpg

Travler has done magic again! He has unlocked the secrets of Poser and has made it possible for the EVE model to wear CLOTHES. and the best part is it's FREE!! Here Sasha, and her daughters Nadia and Tatianna Model clothes that used to only fit Posette and Vicky.(shown from left to right, JohnW-long T, Styxx-Two piece, BILL-T Angel dress for Vicky.) No post work was done to the clothes only conformed to the models All EVE variants. Visit http://morphs.bbay.com/main.html and head fo the download section.

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 4:53 AM

Mind you you will have to do the converting yourself. but the instructions are easy enough I was able to do it, so I know ya'll can likley do better and more than I.

Styxx ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 8:56 AM

Fantastic work! Traveller has done so much for us all.. Great to see my stuff will work with Eve.. she is a great figure! Thanks for posting Lalverson!

cloudedInMystery ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 5:20 PM

Are you sure these will work? I've downloaded each and every clothing pack for Eve that were there, and none of them worked. I couldn't even use them on the figure.

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 5:52 PM

From the best I know Yes they all work. I tried them all last night. migranes at 3 AM don't ya know. the above Image is from that, after I converted the eveclothing base.cr2 to the obj references in the original cr2 (the step by step is in PDF format. and I know that traveler made them from just poser 4 (he told me he removed PPP for compatabily things, since PPP does models a bit differenly and he sells a great deal at Bbay. so there realy isn't much I can tell you except that they all work for me. Including the Vicky clothes I converted to fit EVE, the Toga thing sasha wers is the BILLY-T angel dress for vicky ( converted) the original is still in good shape and still fits Vicky.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 5:55 PM

I still can't figure out how to edit the dang CR2 for squat though S

Traveler ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 6:06 PM

How it works: Conforming is based on the join names and centers of the conformer and the conformee, knowing this, and being too lazy to adjust all of those centers, I opened up the catsuit .cr2 and an eve .cr2 that I had "zeroed out" to default position. Then I started cutting and pasting whole blocks of joint code from the Eve cr2 to the Catsuit .cr2. So the catsuit now had the same centers, angles, min max, etc. I also had to fix a few other things (remove references to the buttock parts of eve, and change them to thighs for the clothes, but it was no more then a half an hours work :) The conversion process is super simple, you copy one line of code at the top of a .cr2 and paste it two places in the base .cr2, reset the materials, and bingo clothing converted. It's not 100% perfect yet, but it is getting there quickly with tech reports that people have been sending me (Thanks Dave ;) I believe that vicky clothes can be fitted to eve or the p4 fem in the same way. Time will tell :) -Trav

Wizzard ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 4:28 AM

Trav, to quote a young man I oe'erheard.. You Da Man! just about every figure I have from the p3 on up uses at least one of your MT's... and several have almost all of them 8 ) I would like to take this moment to thank you for all the work you've done.. Thank you Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.