Thu, Sep 19, 9:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:31 am)

Subject: "Paint" a Goddess - Paint Siberlee - Contest Open

Arumbus ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 4:31 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 8:24 AM

"Paint" a Goddess - Paint Siberlee.

I have finally posted the beginning of the Character Story * Siberlee* in the Legends of Mernac saga.  Siberlee is the Goddess of Nature and all that is Good.  She is known to be the most beautiful female in existence.

I would like to offer a challenge to all artists make an image of her. Create the most beautiful woman (of any race – man, elf, fairy, anything) ever!  The winner will be rewarded a $100.00 gift certificate to the Renderosity Marketplace.  They will also be the first image anyone sees then they read the “Siberlee” Story.

Contest ends May 31st.  As the author, I will be the sole judge.  Winner will be announced 1 week after the end of the contest.  At that time the rest of this story will be published.

As you read the beginning of the story you are likely to say:

"What! But there is absolutely no description of her in what you have written Rick!  How do I know what she is supposed to look like?"

That is because one of Siberlee’s powers is that she appears to each person as beholder’s personal vision of what is the most beautiful and appealing essence in all females.

Each and everyone sees Siberlee differently - each and everyone has their breath taken away by Siberlee... because she is their personal definition of beauty and all that is "good".

Show us your Siberlee!

I would love to see her!

To enter please submit your image to the story on Mernac OR in the Renderosity Gallery with the word “Siberlee” in the title and/or keywords so I can find it easily with search.  Or submit it so both!  I’ll be checking both places.

Note to the producers of Artist Resources:
If you are so inclined, make a character set, texture, morph, hair or clothes for Siberlee.  Maybe use the Word “Siberlee” somewhere in the descriptive text of your product (not required but appreciated).  Put the resource up for sale in you favorite location (Renderosity!!).  Do a Render using the resource and submit it to this story. I will show you how to have a Tower ad on the page the render appears with a link back to where you are selling the resource (here hopefully!).  Actually I will show anyone how to do this if they are selling an Art resource that has been used in an image appearing on Mernac.  The Resource creator simply needs to add one of their own Renders and send me a PM or email.

Creating, or not creating, a resource will have no bearing on who the contest winner is.  That will be solely decided by which image I feel is the closest representation of Siberlee.

Good luck - Rick

Arumbus ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 6:53 AM

Ahh I see we have 4-5 entries already both here and on Mernac.

Thank you thank you - it promises to be a great contest!

Rick

Arumbus ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 10:45 AM

Congratualtion to Snowbyte (same user name on Renderosity and Mernac for her image "Goddess", the winner of the "Paint a Goddess - Paint Siberlee" contest.

Please join me in congratualting Snowbyte!!!

Goddess - by Snowbyte

Snowbyte ( ) posted Thu, 14 June 2007 at 1:35 AM

The entries to the "Siberlee" contest were amazing and I feel very honored that my image was chosen! I am very happy!!! Many thanks for the generous award! Snowbyte

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.