Wed, Oct 2, 8:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Email Notifications - Not Receiving!

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 3:04 PM · edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 9:29 PM

I'm not sure who to ask, but I'm not receiving any email notifications for anything.

I've had to search around the forums to check for replies, I've not been notified that I've had any comments on my upload, yet I have several comments (nothing to write home about I know, but!!!) and I've not had any for my favourite artists uploads, of which there have been at least two that I've found so far.

When I got home from work there were several in my inbox, but since uploading my pic, I've not had anything - is this something I might have done or is there a problem with R'rosity at the moment??

Any help would be useful.

Thanks

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2007 at 9:15 PM
Online Now!

I'm not getting ebots either except one now and then (one, not a few, one). At first I thought it might be my email server but I get other mail, sooo...shrug

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

BibbyBear ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2007 at 2:33 AM

Mine started coming through in small batches within minutes of posting this thread the other night and once it had caught up with the dozens it had missed out on, it seems to be working fine again now.  Possibly just a little "glitch" every now and then.

Perhaps someone in the admin side of things reads this thread then goes and gives those little "bots" a quick kicking in whihc case, you should start getting them again real soon.

Good luck. xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Faery_Light ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2007 at 11:06 PM
Online Now!

glad you're getting them back. Mine are still not there. :(

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

BibbyBear ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 12:08 PM

OK - mine are off again!!  This is getting rediculous now - I save artists to my favourites for a reason - so I can be notified when they have uploaded images!!  I'm in work full time, as many of us are, and simply don't always have the time to spend an hour or more when I get home from work trolling through pages of uploads since I went to bed the night before, looking for any uploads that there may have been during the day - bearing in mind that many of my favourites live on the opposite side of the world to me, this inevitibly means that they upload when I sleep and vice versa!!

Every now and then I do check the galleries, especially when it's quiet, but I really do rely on my email notifications so please, could somebody check into it this time and reply to this thread.  This is the second time in 8 days this has happened to me alone, Lord only knows how many other are affected by the same problem.

Your assistance is appreciated...... PLEASE!!!

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 12:13 PM

BibbyBear,

Did this just start today or last night? If so then its due to the delay caused when the newsletter push goes out and you will get them they will just be slow getting to you.

BibbyBear ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 12:25 PM

Just today I think - I'll wait patiently to see if it catches up with itself. Thanks. xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.