Wed, Sep 18, 1:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Apollo Maximus textures not rendering

Mogwa ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2007 at 12:46 PM ยท edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 1:17 PM

Perhaps I missed it, but after searching the forum of relevant threads on this problem, I couldn't find any.
Seems that whenever I attempt to apply any additional provided content textures to the basic MAT, such as the Bonelord or one of the facial beards, the face turns white and renders with the original MAT texture. When I check the material room to make sure the proper tex has loaded, it hasn't. I stlii get the original. Applying the MAT file by hand after browsing for it doesn't help. The proper file now appears in the preview window, but still renders to the original. or very rarely,null white. The correct Apollo jpeg's are in the proper folders.
I feel like an idiot. Anyone else had this problem?
( In my opinion, Apollo is far and away the best male figure avaiable in Poser, or in any other 3D program for that matter. )

las_61 ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2007 at 1:29 PM

The bonelord mask and the scalp/ beard are separate figures that need to be applied to apollo first. Then use the tex on them.

Mogwa ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2007 at 3:52 PM

I have done, and the results are the same. Every permutaion of texture application I have tried so far fails. whether I apply the P4 base tex first ot the other way round.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.