Sat, Aug 3, 6:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:43 am)

Subject: Deleting Dynamic Hair??

mickmca ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2007 at 12:23 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 1:16 PM

My list is endless, but moving toward the top is the difficulty of deleting stranded hair. It isn't a figure, and its hair groups are individual props. So to delete it, I have to select and delete each hair group separately. WTF? I tried the "manual." Rots of ruck.

Am I missing something obvious here?
Mick

Cage ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2007 at 2:10 PM

*"It isn't a figure, and its hair groups are individual props. So to delete it, I have to select and delete each hair group separately."
*This is a frustration when deleting a lot of props of any kind from Poser.  I usually use a Python script to delete, in such cases.  I think Ockham (?) has a "delete lots of props" script available.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

mickmca ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2007 at 2:41 PM

Quote - I think Ockham (?) has a "delete lots of props" script available.

I'll go look. Thanks,
M

svdl ( ) posted Sun, 06 May 2007 at 3:42 PM

Attached Link: http://www.svdlinden.nl/webposerstuff/downloads/delpropsv2.zip

This script will do the job. Based on the script by ockham, some extensions in the user interface.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.