Sun, Sep 22, 4:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Please point me to:

jjroland ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 3:47 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:32 AM

Merchant resource skins for V4.
The marketplace search here is awful.  I can only find one resource set and Im sure there is more than one out there.  

I am just really tired of cloning out crazy stuff in all the skins I buy.

Any help is appreciated - I'd like to see a few to choose from, thanks!

I am:  aka Velocity3d 

mayhem72 ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 4:58 PM
Lucie ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 6:01 PM

Attached Link: 2d accessories/artist resources/Victoria 4

I'm pretty sure you will find them all in this category:

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?TopID=1.156.102929.

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

jjroland ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 8:13 PM

Thank you both.

Stegy ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 9:42 PM

If you're so inclined, you can also make your own from reference photos.  I believe you can pay for a year's subscription at the following:

http://www.3d.sk/

jjroland ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 10:50 PM

Not quite to that level of skill yet, but I have looked into it.  Good suggestion = )

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 8:14 AM · edited Tue, 08 May 2007 at 8:18 AM

J be aware, you don't have to buy merchant resource kits unless you actually plan to re-sell the skin - if it's personal or sale of PRINTS, you can do whatever you want to with any particular skin.

My Freebies

jjroland ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 8:30 AM

Yeah - after looking at the resources they all seem to have as much for me to need to clone out as any other skin I purchased - so for now just going to stick with what I have.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.