Sat, Aug 3, 12:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: Vue gallery shocker! Nudity in my thumbnail!

bruno021 ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 3:23 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

I uploaded a render and checked the nudity tag, but the automatically generated thumb doesn't display the usual "nudity advisory", but V4 on all 4! ( well, not really!)
Sorry, agiel, but I don't know what to do about it.

Traligill ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 3:33 PM

You can make youself a new thumb without the breasts and edit and replace the existing one:)

cheers, Susan

bruno021 ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 3:36 PM

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but normally, posts with nudity or violence get a generic thumbnail called " content advisory" or something, and I just wondered how to get it.

bruno021 ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 3:41 PM

Ok, gone is the offensive thumb!

Traligill ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 3:42 PM

I think that that is 'done to you' when someone reports that you have broken the TOS but I could well be wrong. I often am:)

Traligill ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 3:43 PM

I do know that the automatic generated thumb doesn't work with nudity.

agiel ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 4:06 PM

So ... you are fine now ?

Just send me an email if you still have problems with Thumbs in the future. I can find you the generic one or walk you through it,

bruno021 ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 4:06 PM

Oh, a punishment, maybe.. Hadn't thought about it!

bruno021 ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 4:08 PM

I just generated a different one, no worries, agiel.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.