Fri, Oct 4, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Something new in ebots

Unicornst ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 3:39 AM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 8:17 AM

**Okay, I'll admit I don't read the whole message, but tonight I noticed that there was a content advisory statement in an ebot.

When did you guys start that?**

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 12:12 PM

We made some changes based on suggestions presented in the Suggestion forum. The content advisory in ebots was one of those changes:)

Unicornst ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 12:30 PM

Nice change. smiles

vikinglady ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 4:49 PM

roseroserose rose
Thanks to you and the crew.
roseroseroserose

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 11:15 PM

I'd be thankful just to get my ebots again...sigh.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

BibbyBear ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 3:12 PM

I'm with BluEcho - it seems it's you and me again then??!! sigh!

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

giorgio_2004 ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2007 at 5:51 AM

It would be even MORE useful if we could know WHICH type of content advisory applies to the picture. Nudity? Violence? Vickies in temples? 

Just saying "there is a content advisory" without specifying it seems a bit strange to me.

Giorgio

giorgio_2004 here, ksabers on XBox Live, PSN  and everywhere else.

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2007 at 10:06 AM

If we put it as "Nudity" then the spam filters would be loving that, lol:)  The general "Content Advisory" notice was the best approach to be able to let viewers know that the link they click on has some type of advisory while at the same time being sure that all those ebots don't get thrown into spam because of the "nudity" wording.

SlvrDahlia ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2007 at 3:40 PM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.