Fri, Aug 2, 11:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: Vue 4 .exe is damaged

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 2:56 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 12:09 PM

I deleted the PLE and Vue 5 - but it also removed my V4.exe.
Can I reinstall V4 without losing all my stuff?

I'm having a hardtime getting used to V6 Esprite.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 3:32 PM

According to eon it's a full reinstall. Have to move 15 gigs to another folder, reinstall,and then put it all back....

DAMN!

haegerst ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 5:09 PM

You can try copying the exe from another install to your vue folder. If vue doesn't start with that exe you can try installing the full 4.22 patch, which will bring a different version exe to the right version without resetting your folders/settings/etc.

Vue content creator
www.renderarmy.com

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 6:17 PM

Thank you haegerst!  I should have thought about the update - it probably would have worked.
But no, I did it the hard way.  I don't even remember my settings...

I really appreciate your help.  And wish I hadn't gone to e-on - they said it had to be a full reinstall. No tips or tricks for me. 

But I did get the update.

And I still love Vue!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.