Sun, Sep 15, 11:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 13 4:19 pm)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: wishlist organisation

Gini ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2007 at 2:35 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 1:44 PM

It would be really useful imo to be able to have at least two different sections in our 'wishlists'. For example I wishlist products for both Vue and Poser ... often I wish I could keep them in separate wishlist sections for easier retrieval later as sometimes I end up with a lot of stuff in there and its a mess. Just a thought

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.