Fri, Oct 4, 3:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Pose File Inject Tip

DarkestRose ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2007 at 3:27 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:40 PM

Expression poses are now in the Service Release at Daz3d for V3, no longer as an InjDeltas.Smile1.pz2 type file or channel hidden or vis. There are a number of characters that use the injdeltas.BrowArchR.pz2 or whatever it may be. Poser starts to look for it, asks to be pointed to it, its not there. Warning message pops up, but it does change the embedded expression pose from 0.000 to whatever. But because Poser still sees it as an error, Poser starts to freeze up on Xp a bit.

Editing the Pose file seems to be the only way around this, I opened up the pose file in PFE and looked for this:

readScript ":Runtime:libraries:!DAZ:Victoria 3:Head:ChanVis:Unhide.Smile1.pz2"
readScript ":Runtime:libraries:!DAZ:Victoria 3:Head:Deltas:InjDeltas.Smile1.pz2"

I deleted both lines and below the two sections added:
// Smile1 is included

I saved it. The pose information itself is listed below in the tree.  Smile1 is just an example, it could be any expression pose.

I hope it helps others who might be running into the problem :) It worked on the morp pose I'm using.

-DR

cedarwolf ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2007 at 5:20 PM

Thanks...I wondered about this.

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2007 at 5:41 PM

Is this a new service release or the SR1 or SAE?

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

DarkestRose ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 4:21 PM

Its the SAE on the Daz3d site, I'm not sure about SR1, as I don't own the International Morph Set. The SAE was updated apparently.

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 5:16 PM

That update was from 2004 so it's nothing new and I have 3 V3 characters using the SAE with no problems.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.