Fri, Aug 2, 10:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: P6 question

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 10:56 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

I really miss the morph dials next to the character. Is there any way it can be done in P6?

I know it's old technology from P4, but it's just so handy.   Has anyone tried it?

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 11:17 AM

You can still move the parts of the interface around, if that's what you're asking... I may have misunderstood the question.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 3:37 PM

OK, I can move all the pieces of the main interface... Thats a great feature in all Posers. 
Now, i've only been inside P6 once, to use the V4 morphs, and it was clumsy.  Can I move the morph dials around to different places?  

I know I sound stoopid. So used to working in P4.  Poser 6 is a big jump for me.

Thanks Bob!

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 6:54 AM

Just take your cursor up to the top of the dials palette, and it turns into a hand shape. Click and drag to position the palette anywhere you want it. You can also resize it by clicking and dragging the bottom right corner. Don't forget the UI dots either: set a dot for your normal working set-up, so you can go back to it at any time; then you can add dots for other useful set-ups as you find them.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 8:18 AM

Thank you so much!  This is just what I wanted to know.

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 3:43 PM · edited Sat, 02 June 2007 at 3:45 PM

file_379129.jpg

Yes, as EnglishBob said, you can move your interface items around and place them where you want them.  You can even change the direction of the Tools and  Document Style by holding down ALT and double clicking on the name. Then when you single click they should have changed from horizontal to vertical.

Here is a capture of my old setup on my 17" monitor.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 3:44 PM · edited Sat, 02 June 2007 at 3:44 PM

file_379130.jpg

Here is my new setup with my 22" flat screen.  As you can see I changed the direction of the Tools and Document Style.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2007 at 5:20 PM

Perfect.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.