Mon, Sep 9, 5:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Cross Hair Utility for Poser 6 Magnets

macmullin ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2007 at 6:36 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 2:04 AM

Hi Guys,

I have a setup in my Poser 4 which creates cross hairs in the middle of my magnets. 
This makes it very easy to target the areas you wish to deform. I tried to make the Poser 4 setup work within Poser 6, but it failed. (tear...sniff) .

Does any one know if anyone has created a free Cross Hair Utility for Poser 6 Magnets?

Thanks Dale

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2007 at 7:22 AM

Traveler's Targo Magnets are still available. They work in Poser 7. The only other crosshair magnets that I know of are the Netherworks Studio ones. They're free, with the purchase of any one of their Hair Conversion Systems.

www.morphworld30.com/files.html

kalonart.com

macmullin ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2007 at 2:33 PM

Hi Kalon,

Thanks for the info... Traveler's Targo Magnets are the same items I have in P4. After looking at the original zip files and making some extension changes - everything now works fine in P6.

Thanks again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.