Mon, Sep 9, 10:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 1:12 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: GC problem

JimTS ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 9:46 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 7:51 PM

Bought this pair of gift certs and they were both assigned the same #  can this be fixed?
Order#: 111223542

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 9:58 AM · edited Mon, 18 June 2007 at 11:27 AM

Hi Jim,

Sorry for the confusion, I'm having the programmer look into this now.

Update:

Hi Jim, this has been corrected now where both certificates have unique codes.  Thank you for your patience!

Have a great week :)

Debbie M.

JimTS ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2007 at 12:22 AM

Thanx Jim

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

Debbie M. ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2007 at 7:21 AM

My pleasure Jim :)

Debbie M.

JimTS ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2007 at 3:53 PM

I found out last night that  I still can't make my purchase using more than one gift cert. anyway checkout won't take it. Could my 2 be combined into one?

Charles Péguy

Walter Savage Landor

Debbie M. ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2007 at 5:28 PM

Gift Certificates cannot be combined on one order.  You can only apply one GC per order.

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.