Sun, Oct 6, 9:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Morphing with magnets

TOPcat831 ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2007 at 2:43 PM ยท edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

file_380908.jpg

I know it's probably posted already, but I just don't have much time to look for it. Can anyone show me how to take a morph I've made with magnets and create a Target from them?

nickedshield ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2007 at 4:03 PM

Make sure you have the body part the magnet is created for seleted then go to the Objects command on the Command Bar and select Spawn Morph target. give it a name you like, test it. If it looks good go ahead and delete the magnet set. Repeat for the other boot.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

TOPcat831 ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 1:14 PM

I saved the boots, and they look okay on my model As long she standing zeroed, but as soo as I pose the figure, my morph gets lost

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 2:19 PM

Sounds like what you need now are Joint-Controlled-Morphs. I have no experience setting them up so the only thing I can do is point you to Poserpros.com, Clothing and character forum. One of the first stickies has a lot of information.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 2:40 PM

prior to conforming the boots, zero the boots, create the morph, spawn MT, delete magnet. then apply morph and conform.

TOPcat831 ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 2:48 PM

That will help me to keep the points on the thighs, Miss Nancy?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.