Sun, Oct 6, 6:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: More Commission, Please?

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 11:28 AM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Poser forum, here at Renderosity, is my favorite place to learn!

So imagine my delight, when another member created a thread requesting professional assistance; in creating a $100 V3 Texture Map, based on Mr. Michael Shoemaker's Rebelette heroine?

Here is an image, from Mr. Shoemaker's website, Rebelette.com:

[Copyrighted image removed by mods. Please do not post images from other websites without permission.]

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 11:30 AM

file_381848.jpg

Here is my final Reflective Texture Material; but not Fit, applied to my V3 Figure.

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 11:31 AM

file_381849.jpg

Here is a Lingerie WIP, I made in a snap, along the way.

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 11:31 AM · edited Wed, 04 July 2007 at 11:33 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_381850.gif

And here is a before and after shot of the .PZ3 the author gave me to do the job with; as well a good referenece of the Fit I were after.

Thank You!

Rainfeather ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 11:45 PM

you did a marvelous job! here's to more commissions!!!

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 1:03 PM

file_387676.jpg

This suit does'nt have any geometry, it is generated with; Texture Maps, Transparency Maps, and Blender nodes, in the Material Room.  So it's reflective/non-reflective contrasts, across V3 native Materials Zones, could be produced without remapping!

Attached is a screenshot of the Material Room.

Any questions?

dogor ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2007 at 12:15 AM

My oh my how southern guls has changedes. I might has to becomes a villianes just-es so's I can be broughts to justices. :)

Great work. Cool! 

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2007 at 10:33 AM

:biggrin:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.