Wed, Sep 18, 2:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Request your recommendations regarding hair

Mogwa ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2007 at 3:16 PM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Searching through the marketplace for a particular item can be an intimidating process simply because of it's huge database. What I'm looking for is realistic hair, especially short and curly styles. What I'm not after are weird high fashion or futuristic doos. Agent hair is an example of something I consider a great product, as are History Hair and AprilYSH's Jamie Hair, one of the most useful freebies I've ever been able to nab. Thanks, ApriYSH.
I'd really appreciate hearing your opinions; listening to what you have to say will save me time, unnecessary frustration and money. If you know of a really great product that 's doen't exactly fit my criteria of short or curly, don't hesitate to make a referral. I'm interested in most anything, just as long as it's realistic.

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2007 at 3:19 PM · edited Sun, 08 July 2007 at 3:21 PM

Daz has some really great curly hair styles.

I suggest you put on some sunglasses and go over and browse their hair selections.

Also, if you have links to pictures that have the styles you are after, that may help narrow the scope down a bit.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

kalon ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2007 at 3:44 PM

Paris75 by FKDesigns at 3dCommune
AprilYSH's Rievel Hair at DAZ
Neftis Sunny Delights for Men at DAZ

I'm still partial to short curls hair by MallenLane at DAZ
Ali has a few shortstyle for males and females, only one curly and that's probably more curly than you like. He/She is here and there are more hairstyles at his/her site www.mankaho.com

kalonart.com

Mogwa ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2007 at 5:21 PM

file_382271.jpg

Here's something I made in the hair room. I'm looking for more like this, although a whole lot better than my flawed effort.

bopperthijs ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2007 at 5:41 PM

You can take a look a www.adorana.de, She has some nice free dynamic hair for V3 and M3.

regards,

Bopperthijs

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

Anniebel ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2007 at 5:46 PM

If you like dynamic hair, try Kaiz's Store he/she has some styles like this

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Mogwa ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2007 at 9:37 PM

Some good leads. The Paris75 by Fk looks great.

Sivana ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2007 at 10:09 PM

For dynamics hair I also can tell you that the hair by KaiZ looks great after rendering.
Also hair by hmann and 3dream looks very real. Hair by Ali often looks strange on the promo-thumbnails, but they are best with raytracing and Firefly.
Free hairstyles are best by Kozaburo ;-)

Mogwa ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 12:37 AM

The Radiant Jaguar hair at DAz looks looks it has promise. Anyone used it?

thefixer ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 2:56 AM

I would also recommend Harvey mann's hair, some wonderful creations!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.