Wed, Sep 18, 11:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Fatal Error?

dvlenk6 ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 6:05 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

What does this mean?
I've been getting this message often when coming to the forums lately.
Is that something on my computer or at Renderosity?

Fatal error: MySQL error: Too many connections in /netapp/renderosity/public_html/bw_core_db.php(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 92

Friends don't let friends use booleans.

vangogh ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 7:13 PM

I've gotten that one too....not sure, but I think it means that Rendo has reached its limit of online connections and can't accept any more at the moment. I usually just try again to connect and usually make it on the second try. either that or it could mean that the Cardinal Bryster has detected the use of unauthorized programs like Wings or Vue and has made an attempt at banning you from the Bryce forum....in which case you could build an easy chair in Wings and express mail it to his door step. That will get him every time.

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 8:16 PM

Its some error comming from Mysql, which is the database system behind this website. I dont know exactly what causes the problem, but it means theres too many connections being made to the mysql server. All the information you see on your renderosity page is loaded directly from the Mysql database, or loaded from paths defined somewhere in the Mysql database (possibly in combination with hard-coded in the php code on the 'rosity server).
btw, how come 'rosity doesnt have a routing system?

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

dvlenk6 ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 9:15 PM

I'm glad it isn't my computer then!

Friends don't let friends use booleans.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 6:13 PM

Quote - I'm glad it isn't my computer then!

Its you're computer... better pack it up and send it to me.. so I can add it to my render far...errrr I mean I'll see if I can fix it for you... yeah... yeah... thats it... fix it... Honest.

electroglyph ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 7:22 PM

A fatal error is answering the wife's question, "Honey, does this dress make me look fat?"

It's the Rosity server's error, has nothing to do with errors on your computer.

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 8:08 PM

the correct answer would be "it looks better on u then it would on me"

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.