Wed, Sep 4, 10:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 03 11:04 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Help with order saying Not paid

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2007 at 2:48 PM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 1:08 AM

Despite going through the checkout process my latest order says it is not paid, and I cannot work out how to rectify this.

Order number 111245230, paid with paypal

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2007 at 2:59 PM

Hi,

I'm not showing the payment made through paypal. Do you have the paypal transaction ID number from paypal showing this payment has been sent?

If you haven't sent the payment, please go to your paypal account and use the SEND MONEY option. Send the order total to payments@renderosity.com . Be sure to include your Renderosity order number and username.

Once you have completed sending the payment, email store@renderosity.com and let us know so that we can mark your order as paid.

Thanks
Stacey

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.