Mon, Oct 21, 11:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: General info for Bolladon users and PPP

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 2:36 PM · edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 12:38 AM

If you are a PPP user and have gotten the free Bolladon creature from Daz you may encounter spiking on the hind and possibley the front feet. The fix for it is as follows: Open the Female Bolladon cr2 in CR2Editor In the first Actor section locate the Tail4 actor. move it down so it is below the lShin line. Move tail 3,2 and 1 below the lShin. reading from top to bottom the lines should be. tail1 tail2 tail3 tail4 Next locate the lFoot actor and move it down underneath the lShin Locate the rThigh and move it down underneath the lFoot Locate the rShin and move it underneath the rThigh Locate the rFoot and move it underneath the rShin. Go to the second Actor section and repeate the above moves. Open the Figure section and locate the add child section. Repeate the move sequence. go down to the Weld statement and repeate the moves. you can either save as a new name.cr2 or let it overwirite your original.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

kalon ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 9:08 PM · edited Sun, 22 July 2007 at 9:08 PM

Thanks. Do you know if DAZ is going to issue a fix or is this strictly a self-service issue?

kalonart.com

vilian ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 2:59 AM

I'd say it's a self-service, since they do not support P4/PP officially anymore :(

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

nruddock ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 3:16 AM

Looks like it was saved with IK turned on.

Turning IK off and saving back to the library will probably do the same thing, but with less room for error.

nickedshield ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 9:59 AM

I don't think it is an IK issue. I loaded my original in P7 and checked, the IK's were off. Loaded original in PPP, rendered and got back leg spikes. There is something about the heiarchy oeder that PPP wants to see that P6 and 7 doesn't care about. BTW, had the same issue with Patch the Parrot

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

vilian ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 3:39 AM

It's something that doesn't matter in P5+ and D|S, but makes ProPack blow up. I've seen this already few times, and it's always a matter of things messed up in hierarchy that only P4 (with or without PP) won't ignore.

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.