Sat, Aug 3, 6:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:43 am)

Subject: Little Timmy gets a bondage pipe rack

mickmca ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 7:34 AM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 7:35 AM

I see R'osity's "family friendly" free stuff currently offers a "bondage pipe rack" complete with little black dominatrix in black latex. Thank Dog they are focussing on wholesome stuff rather than, you know, naked watcha callums.

M

pjz99 ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 7:58 AM

Hey, at least it's not a "poser ready" jpeg of a chair.

My Freebies

KarenJ ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 8:10 AM

Curious to know where you're getting the "family friendly" phrase from, Mick.
Cos to my knowledge, we've never used it.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 7:54 PM

and thank God they didn't throw in the dog..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

byAnton ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 8:13 PM

Anyone remember the decapatation set? I love that one.

My favorite was "The Honeymoon cottage", stuffed with architecture, furniture and listed was a "Martital Aid". hehe

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

Cage ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 10:47 PM

...And all I got was a tobacco pipe rack?  I feel like Charlie Brown on Halloween.  :-P

Sorry.  Running away now!  Please don't hit me!

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 10:53 PM

I still remember the year I got a My Little Pony Abattoir and Glue Factory... evil grin

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 11:38 PM

that was a sad day indeed, when they sent the magical pink pony to the glue factory.

vilian ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 3:35 AM

Personally I have nothing against finding such downloads at Rendo. 
Look at it from brighter side - that "dominatrix" is still more clothed than average gallery Vicky is. Besides, same item over at R'otica has different thumbnail - of same item and same girl but already "in action"...

Long live House Mouse ! Check my freebies for Mousie stuff :)    <:3 )~~

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 3:58 AM

I'd just like to take a moment to thank Mick for the wonderful use of the words "pipe" and "rack", not to mention "bondage", in this great thread.

tm maggiekarp

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.