Fri, Sep 20, 6:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Marie Antionette Gown

Impressions ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 12:50 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:46 AM

I just got around to buying the Gown for My V3.  I don't intend to buy V4 right away, I am just getting used to V3 and have all the head morph and body morph stuff.  If I get the Gown for V4 that is now available and want to use it on 4 and pose and all, I have to go ahead and upgrade to all the new morphs and things.  I know it must have been available for V3.  Dose anyone know how I can buy the V3 model?

-BrandyE- ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 12:55 PM

if you are talking about the Marie Antoinette Gown for V4 from RDNA, there isn't a v3 version for it, just v4 and a3

Brandy

Impressions ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 1:03 PM

Well, I guess I will just have to get the 4 and either adapt it or get V4 latter.  If I buy it do you think I can put it into Poser as a Prop and then use the cloth room to make it fit the poses?  I have never tried to do this before.

-BrandyE- ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 1:24 PM

i have no idea, i have never done that either.  I know that you can convert v4 clothing to v3 using the crossdresser by evilinnocence.

www.evilinnocence.com

Brandy

kobaltkween ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 4:51 PM

nerd recently  posted a fitting trick using the cloth room.  if you make everything constrained, you can make a fit.  this of course doesn't include items that should be hard decorated.

morphing clothes thread

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 5:24 PM · edited Tue, 24 July 2007 at 5:25 PM

Instead of buying the same dress for multiple figures, you should really check out Wardrobe Wizard by PhilC and Kamilche.  It's available at PhilC's site    http://www.philc.net/WardrobeWizard.htm
     and at Content Paradise. It's currently on sale at Content Paradise for under $48.00 which is a savings of $12.00

There is a table listing all of the supported figures. With WW you can convert clothing between any of those listed figures with a click of a button or two. It's super easy.  And while you may think  it is a lot of money to pay for a poser item/program, it really isn't. WW is an investment and will save you money because you can use one outfit for all of your WW supported figures. Plus it saves on hard drive space because you don't have to have an outfit for each figure saved. Simply analyze it once and then just put the outfit on whatever figure you want to use it on and click one button and it is converted to fit that figure.  Very easy.

Here is a post I made telling someone else the merits of the program:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?message_id=2880822&ebot_calc_page#message_2880822

While most of the figures are supported with the base program, some aren't.  V4 is one that you have to buy a $5.00 add on file for in order to use her with Wardrobe Wizard. That extra file is available at Phil's site.

It's a great program, and the best thing I've ever bought for Poser. It's saved me a ton of money because I can use all of my figures' wardrobes with each other with just a few clicks of a button. And I no longer have problems fitting clothing to morphed up figures because I analyze the clothing first, then inject the morphs to the figure and then fit the clothing to the figure using WW.

WW is the first thing I install after reinstalling Poser.  I can't imagine every going back to using Poser without WW. In fact earlier this year I bought a new computer and realized I hadn't saved my key for WW and wrote to Phil in a panic asking him for a replacement key.  

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Impressions ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 6:14 PM

Thanks for your help, I think that will not only do the trick but will increase wardrobe.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.