Sun, Oct 6, 4:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: FYI CrossDresser Update 2.1

kalon ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2007 at 7:24 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 4:08 PM

Update 2.1 added support for The Freak, Posette, Dork, Maddie and Matt, the P4 children (girl and boy), and the Generation 2 Preteen Boy and Girl

You can download the software free, it's the actual figure modules that will cost you money. At this time, the modules for the P4 Girl, P4 Boy, Preteen Girl and Preteen Boy are free. You only have to buy the figure module that you're converting to. So if you wanted to try the program to see how it works, the link is: www.evilinnocence.com/xd/homepage.php

The free modules are listed among the other figures under the Purchase link

kalonart.com

masha ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 12:05 AM

Thanks for the heads-up Kalon :)  Got to try that.

Cheers
Masha

jonnybode ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 3:12 AM

Wonderful program this one, thx for the notice!
Anyone know if its safe to delete the files in the "influences" map,  the size is close to 10Gb now.

Regards / Jonny

kalon ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 4:03 AM

I don't know this for a fact, but I would think that if you've successfully converted a particular outfit to every figure you intend to convert it to, you could delete the influence for that particular outfit. I suspect that if you then had a new figure to convert to, it would probably rebuild that influence file.

kalonart.com

jonnybode ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 4:57 AM

Hi and thx for the answer!

I guess that makes sense, as ive only bougth one license file it will be no prob deleting them.

Regards / Jonny

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.