Sun, Oct 6, 4:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Great looking product, but...

kalon ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2007 at 8:57 AM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

These dynamic clothes for V4 look fantastic, and I've wishlisted them, but I have reservations about actually purchasing. Most of the demo pictures say, "Note, after simulation, I exported the dress to a modeling program and thickened and smoothed the dress."

I have to say, this seems a little like postworking a character promotional image. I'd really like to see what the clothing is going to look like unsmoothed and unthickened, because I'm not that experienced with any modeling application.

kalonart.com

-BrandyE- ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2007 at 9:08 AM

i actually had that same reservation about them.  though i do agree that they look FABULOUS.  I just wonder if I can make them look that fabulous, lol

Brandy

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2007 at 9:11 AM · edited Thu, 02 August 2007 at 9:11 AM

Hi kalon,

The best thing to do is to contact the vendor directly.

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

kalon ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2007 at 11:43 AM

Thanks Clint I will. 

I posted it here because I thought the policy regarding postworking a product image was a Renderosity policy. This is not postworking (at least I don't see any disclaimers), but in the end the result is the same. The majority of the images for this product do not show the result of normal usage, they are enhanced in a third application.

kalonart.com

-JoJo- ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2007 at 7:52 AM

Ive bought the dresses and have to say even without thickening or smoothing they look stunning. Id not hesitate to buy more of them from corvas :0)

Proud Owner Of

Aethereal-Dreams

In Partnership With
Content Paradise

intoxicatingjojo@hotmail.com

-BrandyE- ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2007 at 3:55 PM

thanks for the heads up, jo.  Its good to know that as is they are as lovely as they are in the promos!

Brandy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.