Wed, Jul 3, 2:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 1:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Testing 123

vikinglady ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2007 at 6:44 PM · edited Wed, 05 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

thread=2707323&from_preview

Angelouscuitry, it is the same in the forums also.

vince3 ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 6:49 PM · edited Sat, 04 August 2007 at 6:50 PM

yes!

and until i know any better the answer shall remain to be "yes", if however, any information comes to light that shall put any doubt in that answer of "Yes", then the answer shall be "No!!" in the unlikely event that neither a "Yes" or a "No" answer can be acheived then i shall proceed to announce an answer amounting to "Maybe".

vikinglady ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 9:00 PM

Yes!

hands vince a doughnut

vince3 ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2007 at 2:10 PM

tries not to look too disappointed with winning the doughnut, 
but i was really after the star prize , ........-the one size fits all bigger elbows.

i could of really used a pair of them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.