Sun, Oct 6, 10:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Woofus McDoofus

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2007 at 2:16 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 4:15 AM

Woofus McDoofus
The Thread Located Here: "OT - Something For Pet Owners" (By Victoria_Lee) Inspired me to get out the old camera and snap a few shots of the latest addition to my Family. I got her for my Daughter "Selena" while she was on vacation...and wanted to surprise her when she got home.
I had her for a few weeks before Selena came home so she would get used to the household,and I could start training her. ..I wanted Selena to be the one to give her a name so she went without a name for a few weeks.
Well...to me...all dogs are called "Woofer's" or "Woofies" until I discover their name. Cats are all called "Meowers" or "Meowees".
For example...if I looked out the window and saw a strange dog...I might say."Hey!...check out that Woofer in our yard"...Or. ..perhaps a thunderstorm came up suddenly... might tell Selena "Wow! I'd better go roll up my car windows..."It's raining Woofies and Meowers out there".

So. ..I referred to her as "Woofus McDoofus" (Or "Woofie McDoofie") until Selena came home and ultimately named her "Bailey"

She is a mixed breed of Jack Russell Terrier and Affenpinscher, but Bailey got the lions share of the Jack Russell Breed. She was borne on March 28th and I got her on June 11th...and believe me...She Is All Puppy!...lol...In fact, that is why most of the pictures are blurry...she simply wouldn't stop moving long enough to get a decent Shot.

But she is the Cutie On Duty around here.Her favorite toys are "Ice Cookies" (plain old ice cubes)...I love that puzzled look she gets when it "Disappears" after a while.She's even funny when she's sleeping.

As mentioned...She is All Puppy...and is curious about everything ...She could be lying down peacefully, or even sleeping...but if I get up to do "Anything" (turn down the air-conditioner, put a glass in the sink, switch off a light,...etc. ..She'll get up and follow me...Even if It's just walking across the room to change a DV D....I had to get used to that because she is always "Under-Foot", and I'd find myself constantly tripping over her...lol

But she's been a wonderful addition to the family. She's smart, Very funny, affectionate, loyal, and brings joy to the household.

Although I call her by her name, I still find myself referring to her as my Woofie McDoofie. ..Especially when I make up and sing silly songs to her.

Anyway..I just thought I'd share Bailey with you all.

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2007 at 3:17 PM

Awwww How sweet!

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

scanmead ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2007 at 3:27 PM

What a sweetie! ..and not that she has dad wrapped around her paw or anything, but anyone who makes up songs for his puppy is my kind of people. ;)

MirageBay ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2007 at 3:34 PM

and now we see the "sweet" side of Tom...just an old softie:)  Thanks for sharing these!

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2007 at 7:48 PM

Awww!! She's so cute!!! Puppies are adorable.

Awww!!  I think it's great that you sing her silly songs!  You aren't as "tough" as your avatar looks,  hehe

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2007 at 10:32 PM

Here's my old girl Blue at age 12 bout a year and a half ago or so...just starting to get her grey in here..she's quite filled in now but still black everywhere else

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2007 at 10:35 PM

file_384760.jpg

**ooops...fergot t shrink my lil gurl....LOL.. ...**

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

vince3 ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 10:52 AM · edited Mon, 06 August 2007 at 10:56 AM

she looks like a real ripper Tom, i like the bottom piccy best, she looks really friendly and playful there.

unfortunately my little boy is poo scared of all dogs, even tiny soppy puppies, so i don't get to play with dogs anymore, he starts running and screaming when they are 300 hundred yards away!!! does tend to ruin a footie match a bit when the goalie just legs it!

he only stops running when he encounters a heard of vicious stinging nettles, the fear of them outweighs the dog fear!!

honestly going down the park is so much fun!!!!.............sigh!

Ardiva ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 3:07 PM

As mentioned...She is All Puppy...and is curious about everything ...She could be lying down peacefully, or even sleeping...but if I get up to do "Anything" (turn down the air-conditioner, put a glass in the sink, switch off a light,...etc. ..She'll get up and follow me...Even if It's just walking across the room to change a DV D....I had to get used to that because she is always "Under-Foot", and I'd find myself constantly tripping over her...lol

I have a Rat Terrier that did the same thing, Hawkfyr. Drove me up a wall, so I trained him to stay where he was until he was called.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 5:36 PM

Yup....same as with my lil Blue...but as she got older and realized [she's a terrier so quite inteligent] I was always gonna be there unless she heard keys rattle,heh heh heh, she chilled an awful lot...kinda like kids...LOL.
Don't ya love a self training dog.... and terriers are just that in my experience.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Belladzines ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 9:11 PM

awww cute!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.