Mon, Sep 9, 6:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Universal Pose utility ??

freyfaxi ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 4:13 PM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 7:03 PM

A year or two ago, I recall seeing a pose utility that could convert poses from one figure to another. It was mainly for bipedal figures..but there was also a version that would work for quadrapeds, so you could convert poses dersigned for,  say, the daz Mil Dog to the mil horse. Does anyone here recall what that utility was called, and where it was available from ??

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 4:23 PM

Puppet master

available at 
http://www.contentparadise.com/

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 4:38 PM

I think PhilC also has a pose converter at his site.  I seem to remember it being a hit because it could convert Millennium poses to Apollo.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

zulu9812 ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 9:38 PM

warning: puppet master is not compatible with Poser 7

mickmca ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 7:24 AM

Quote - warning: puppet master is not compatible with Poser 7

:) What is??
M

zulu9812 ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 7:31 AM

excuse me?

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 2:38 PM

Quote - I think PhilC also has a pose converter at his site.  I seem to remember it being a hit because it could convert Millennium poses to Apollo.

That was PuppetMaster, started there before being avalable at CP

kalonart.com

freyfaxi ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 4:57 PM

Thank you folks..that was what I was looking for. . Now to figure if I can afford it, and if I can make a work-around for P7. I guess I could still use it in p5..save the output pose, then use it in P7 ??

manoloz ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 5:15 PM

Correct

still hooked to real life and enjoying the siesta!
Visit my blog! :D
Visit my portfolio! :D

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 5:25 PM

Quote - > Quote - I think PhilC also has a pose converter at his site.  I seem to remember it being a hit because it could convert Millennium poses to Apollo.

That was PuppetMaster, started there before being avalable at CP

Good to know, thanks!  After I made that post I went to Phil's site and didn't see it and began to question my mental status :scared:

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Kaji ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 5:25 PM

P7 is supposed to support universal poses. I've tried a Miki pose on V3 and it worked.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 10:56 PM

"I've not played with the universal pose option in P7. I thought that was only applicable to the human, bipedal figures, not quadrapeds ??

Kaji ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2007 at 5:27 AM

I'm not sure about quadrupeds, but you don't need to use the poses in the universal set to get it to work. It seems to work with all of them, you might get some funky results though.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.