Sat, Aug 3, 8:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Doing business with Vista Internet

mickmca ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 7:17 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 3:27 AM

Since the question has come up before, regarding purchases from Lynne's Creations where you can't get download delivery, I want to report that I ordered from them Saturday morning, and my CD was in the mail when I got home today. Very impressive. No qualms about doing more business with them.

M

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 7:45 PM

I agree their service is very impressive.  I live in the UK and I got my stuff inside a week.  Nice people to deal with.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

ockham ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 9:17 PM

Yup, no question about it.  Excellent models and fast delivery.

The CD-only method wouldn't work if you needed the item instantly 
for a deadline..... but the advantage is that you've got a backup disk
without having to think about it.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Don ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 11:11 PM

They offer no instant gratification, but the service and products are good. I got the produce packs which were received within a few days in USA. Perhpas the CD method keeps costs down.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 11:05 PM

I've never had a problem with the CD only option. They have always been prompt..even seeing I'm from Down Under. Tops marks to them for products, and service, both :)

PointLady ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2007 at 2:25 AM

I am from Australia also (Down Under) and I have bought several products from Vista Net.

Delivery has been no problem and I always received my ordered products CD quite promptly considering the time it takes to get here.  After sale service has been excellent also and my emails were answered straight away.  Jan

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.