Fri, Sep 20, 3:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: New Artist Homepages are now LIVE

ringbearer ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2007 at 9:34 AM

Yep, mine too.  I like the new homepages.  I hope they're just working on it. 

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2007 at 12:26 PM

You need to go in and edit your bio to put a pic and/or text. If your pic was  hosted somewhere else it is gone as stated in the Front Page article (link attached in the first post) so you'll just need to edit and add what you want on your Artist Bio tab. Then all your other stuff like any freestuff items you've uploaded, tutorials, blogs are on the second tab "Artist Input" . Your Featured Image and more images by you that you selected in your gallery options along with fav artists and fav images is on the "Gallery" tab.  The store tab contains your favorite vendors and a sampling of your store products if you have any. The Contact page is for someone to sitemail you.

Hope this helps.

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2007 at 3:11 PM

**The "View All Friends" link is now on everyone friendslist so you can see your pages exactly as someone else views them. The "Manage friendslist" link has been moved beside the title "CURRENT FRIENDS" on your own homepage.

thank you so much for following up on this, Stace... and cheers to the programmers as well :))

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2007 at 3:14 PM

Yeah I give them a big high FIVE for getting this done so quickly after I asked for it!!

netvampire ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2007 at 6:29 PM · edited Wed, 29 August 2007 at 6:30 PM

Now i am confused ;)
Did all that before, but coming back to check this morning, it was all back again, like before even with the small thumbs for fav artist in on one side, fav pics on other side in my gallery section.(which i liked)
Now  just hope it wont dissapear again. thanks Stacey.

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2007 at 6:34 PM

There was a glitch but its fixed now.

Klutz ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 2:53 AM

I don't really know if this is the place to post this, but how do I edit the old favourite vendors / favourite artist links? I can't seem to find them :0/

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 7:15 PM

You can go to MY HOMEPAGE under the Members tab on the top navigation links then click on the "store" tab. You will see your favorite vendors listed there and an "edit" button. Click the edit button to edit any favorite vendors.

The favorite artist link can be done going to the Homepage as well but click on the Gallery tab instead of store tab to see favorite artists/images and the edit link is there for them.

Klutz ( ) posted Sun, 09 September 2007 at 2:39 AM

Ta muchly! :0)

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.