Thu, Oct 24, 1:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last week in the gallery Week 34

danob ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 5:23 AM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 1:21 PM

file_386358.jpg

Please join the Team in congratulations to the members who had an image selected  this week from our Gallery in the past week... Another fine crop of images to pick from.. Well done everybody..   Thanks to Chrissy once again for the Collage 

Please follow the links to the larger version click here

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

alhak ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 5:29 AM

Another wonderful selection of great photos...well done to all!

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 5:36 AM

Very well done to all those choosen a very fine collection! Well done to Chrissy collage is brilliant!

ecurb - The Devil

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 5:49 AM

un buen estilo brillante collage

jeroni

Liam. ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 7:52 AM

Stunning photos, everyone. Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Liam

awjay ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 9:10 AM

wowww thanks guys....... woderful pics here here though ...well done everyone... james(awjay)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 9:37 AM

Good work Chrissy and applause to all of the photographers featured this week!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 9:53 AM

These are all incredible pieces of art. I remember looking at each one last week and feeling dumbfounded at the talent that was presented. I'm humbled to be in this line-up this week. I also want to congratulate Chrissy on an exceptional collage. A stellar piece of work on its own!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

Hendesse ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 11:15 AM

Again a famous selection of excellent photographs. Thanks ot the team for choosing one of my pics, I'm very honored. Chrissy, you did a fantastic job here, this is an outstanding collage!

JuliusS-J ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 11:28 AM

Congratuliations to all whose pictures were selected. And again there are lots of fantastic Photos choosen.
Julius

Chaos911 ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 11:31 AM

thanks for choosing my pic :)

tr4cey ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 11:35 AM

Well done everyone, there are some great shots there. And a brilliant collage.

Flannelman ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 11:44 AM · edited Mon, 27 August 2007 at 11:45 AM

Yea  ya'll. ;-)

dorothylee ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 12:17 PM

What a surprise to be chosen this week - I was still catching up on last week's batch when I saw this notification in my email. Thanks for including my pic. 
Thanks again Chrissy for putting the collage together, it looks great!

elmurray ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 12:32 PM

Oh my!   Thank you so much for choosing one of my pics - such a wonderful surprise!
Congratulations to everyone who was nominated!!
Eileen xx

rainbows ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 2:11 PM

I am absolutley thrilled to have one of my images included in this beautiful gallery. My congratulations to all other artists. My sincere thanks to the team. A wonderful collage, Chrissy. Thank you for all the work you do. Hugs. Diane. ------------ "Horses lend us the wings we lack ~ Pam Brown

mark.spooner ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 2:36 PM

An excellent selection of work, well done to you all!

wildgoha ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 2:52 PM

ahh thank youu for this joy to be here too with cathedral from so special place for my heart :) Antwerp it is so magical to be in the same time here with Diane by best friend here :) THANK YOU from my wild heart !  Buziak for all :*  WOOOO HOOO

derick ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 3:06 PM

WOW, thank you.

it's an honor to be recognized with these other fine works of art.

jedink ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 3:24 PM

Grats ppl. Some great work there.

Anjour ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 6:02 PM

Beautiful selection of work  and excellent  collage ...congrats  to everyone !!! :o)

dgrits ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 9:52 PM

Its an honor to be among the chosen artists! 

Well done, all, well done!

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 10:06 PM

Thank you for including my pic this week and congrats to everyone chosen for LWITG! 

Chrissy, a special thanks to you for taking the time to put together such a wonderful collage!

Manning

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 12:09 AM

What a great group of images!  

Thanks, Chrissy, for another awesome collage.  Nice work!  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 3:15 AM

Sorry for my delay in posting here but I just wanted to add my congratulations to everyone selected this week - I love putting the collage together as it gives me the opportunity to see so many fine photos that perhaps I otherwise wouldn't have stumbled upon in the gallery. Well done everyone.
Hugs
Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

KarmaSong ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 5:20 AM

I was away for a few days and have just been back today. It was a nice and encouraging surprise to see one of my photos featured in Last Week In The Gallery week 34-2007, I am very glad about it and will take this opportunity to visit the other members' selected works. 
Thank you very much to the team and all of you who placed nice and valuable comments in my gallery.
Warm wishes to you all,
Jean-Luc

bubu78 ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 11:34 AM

Another great collage, Chrissy ! with lots of beautiful images, that allow us to discover new artists' gallery. Congrats to all of you for sharing your little jewels.

Hugs
Patrice

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 2:49 PM

thanks again!! ..I've not always the time to see if I'm selected but some comments remember me that it's the case.. very nice work and place here.. thanks RR too.. Marc

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2007 at 4:11 AM

So honored, many thanks ! Congrats to all.     

Charberry ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2007 at 12:45 PM

Wonderful entries.

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

Blush ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2007 at 4:21 PM

Hey sis
Congrats on Gallery of the Month....
You deserve it...you do have a wonderful gallery and get photograps of the most amazing things...I am somewhat envious.... grin
Again 
Many congrats on a job well done...
Love ya sis
Susan~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.