Sun, Oct 6, 7:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: ebots from Rendo

Ardiva ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2007 at 9:09 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 6:30 AM

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been complaining and complaining that I don't get no ebots anymore since the changeover?

So a little bit ago I decided to check my profile to make sure it's still ok. Upon clicking "change email address", I then noticed that I still had an old email addy that I had from one ISP that changed to another about the same time that Rendo changed.

Anyways, my deepest apologies to the admins for all my complaints when it was my own fault in the end and not Rendo's. Now I'm sure to get an ebot on this thread. lol

embarrased hugs
Helen

Unicornst ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 11:06 AM

**Well, let's try it out for you. grin

Hi Ardiva!!!

hugs**

Ardiva ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 12:38 PM

Quote - **Well, let's try it out for you. grin

Hi Ardiva!!!

hugs**

Got it!! lol

Unicornst ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 2:07 PM

Terrific!

Ardiva ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 2:08 PM

Ok, case closed. :)

Unicornst ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 2:16 PM

LOL @ the "case closed".

Blush ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 6:38 PM

Hey sis
ROFLOL
I thought I told you I checked all that on my bio page and updated...hmm well er maybe not..
But I think I posted it anyway...ha ha
Am so very glad you got the problem straightened out...
Sighs...I hate new changes...it messes everything up..about the time I get used to this new one change over they will want to do some more improving grin gee if they do I hope it's a ways a way yet LOL
Glad you will be getting your e bots now sis..see I commented on your new image today grin
Mine is working now too.....but mine was far more complicated than yours I think LOL Hang in there sweetie it all comes out in the wash ROFLMAO) grin
Love n hugs
Susan~

Ardiva ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 7:00 PM

Hey Susan....thanks for trying to help me with this. Looks like it was my own goof-up instead. lol

Blessings
Helen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.