Wed, Sep 18, 7:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Anyone interested in a cheap copy of Lightwave?

Rochr ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2007 at 11:59 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 7:19 AM

file_387067.jpg

Just figured i´ld ask you guys before this thing starts to decompose.

I´m selling this completely unused and unregistered box with Lightwave 8 (with the 8.5 upgrade), the printed manual and the dongle cheap to anyone who might be interested. 
It´s a great app, but i´m comfortable with Cinema4D, and i´m sad to see this thing only collecting dust here.

I realize it´s not the hot version, but i don´t mind letting it go for a resonably low price so that you can still upgrade to V9 and get away cheaper than buying a new license.

If you´re interested, or have some questions, send me an IM, and suggest a sum that sounds resonable for you(and me). :)

AS, Zhann, 
i know this is not a marketplace so i wasn´t sure this was ok, so if this thread is out of line, just go ahead and delete it.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2007 at 1:22 PM

Very considerate of you for making this offer, I'm sure someone here will appreciate and take up on you're offer.

Rochr ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2007 at 1:54 PM

Well, i hope so. Or i´ll be forced to learn Lightwave as well. :)

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2007 at 2:28 PM

LOL yea i suppose you could also learn it :-P I've been told its quite easy to model in?
Its so tempting to make an offer but I just know it'll dust over on my shelve just the same :-/

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Zhann ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2007 at 2:47 PM

Wish I had the wherewithall to buy it, sigh........................=|

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2007 at 6:28 AM
Forum Moderator

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!!

Purchasing this item will be regarded as an act of HERESY!

You do NOT want to meet my comfy chair!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Rochr ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2007 at 9:43 AM

Don´t listen to Bryster. He´s just trying to scare you away so that he can purchase the package himself. 

Don´t worry mate, your offer of $5223 is acceptable. 😄

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Cyba_Storm ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2007 at 10:02 AM · edited Thu, 06 September 2007 at 10:04 AM

To all those people thinking of purchasing this item, I say go for it. The Bryster is losing his touch. He had me in tne comfy chair recently, but the doctors say I'll be back facing chintz and throw pillows in months. YES ONLY MONTHS. I think he is getting soft in his old age.

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2007 at 2:46 PM
Forum Moderator

I can see I'm going to have to sharpen the rotating knives.....................!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.