Thu, Sep 19, 9:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Simple Back of the Neck Braids?

Goldenthrush ( ) posted Fri, 07 September 2007 at 5:26 PM · edited Wed, 17 July 2024 at 6:44 PM

I've seen the top of the head braid, which is gorgeous, but I'm hoping to find one similar that is from the back of the head for Victoria 4, Jessi, Sydney.  Anyone know where to look?  I'm still better at making Cousin Itt's hairstyles in Poser than anything else.  :D

Thanks!

mylemonblue ( ) posted Fri, 07 September 2007 at 7:02 PM · edited Fri, 07 September 2007 at 7:06 PM

Mahnkaho <----Linky

Mankaho rocks. I have one of his braided hairs and his GG character. LOok in his "Hairstyle" section. He has a double and single braided hair.

:b_grin:

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

Goldenthrush ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 12:40 AM · edited Sat, 08 September 2007 at 12:45 AM

Oh thank you! 

O.O!  These are exactly what I was looking for! 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.