Mon, Sep 16, 12:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:03 am)

Subject: Skin & light

tbird10 ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2007 at 2:13 PM ยท edited Sun, 11 August 2024 at 10:08 PM

file_388069.jpg

I've finally hit on a reasonable combination of lighting and skin shading that I think produces decent results - This is V4 with the wonderful nanette texture in shading mode (only slightly tweaked) with my own lighting

tbird10 ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2007 at 2:13 PM

file_388070.jpg

Another view

tbird10 ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2007 at 2:13 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_388071.jpg

A close up

tbird10 ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2007 at 2:14 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_388072.jpg

With a slight tweak to the lighting

tbird10 ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2007 at 2:18 PM

I use 4 lights, one an IBL with AO with a plain white colour hooked in instead of an image, set to about 50% or less intensity, then one specular only 'kicker' set to a very slight pink colour and about 65% - 70% intensity, then two highlights, both infinite without any shadows, one a neutral white set to about 50% intensity and one slightly blue set to about 60% - There is some room to play around with the intensity settings and colours and positioning but this gives a half -decent 'studio' lighting set-up - what do you think?

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2007 at 3:28 PM

I've been using colored lights to make up for a dearth of installed mats for years..;) I think it looks pretty dang good.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.