Fri, Aug 2, 11:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: TerraPack of course

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2007 at 10:01 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 7:34 AM

What a great Tool Kit!  Just had to have it...

I'm waiting for the link...  I imagine you're quite busy.

BillyGoat

Paula Sanders ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2007 at 12:40 PM

I read your post. It's a great tool. Is this what you need, the link to download the product?
http://www.altuit.com/webs/hemingway/AltuitCover/default.htm

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2007 at 12:56 PM

I can't find The download link.  Only the free one. It's Sunday, so I don't expect to hear from them until tomorrow.  I paid via PayPal, so they will either ship a CD or send me a link.

Thank you Paula!

Powertec ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2007 at 1:31 PM

Are you sure the download link didn't come with your PayPal reciept? I thought it was all automated...

Paula Sanders ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2007 at 2:00 PM

Sorry, I do remember that it took some time now. I didn't realize what you were asking. Why don't you send Chipp an e-mail and ask him directly? He's very responsive if he's online.

chippwalters ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2007 at 9:09 AM

BillyGoat,

Didn't see your message until just now. I suppose you've received TerraPak by now. For the record, you should receive an automated email from us right after you finish purchasing TerraPak. Please make sure and check your Spam folder as often it gets caught there. If you don't receive an email, you can contact us at our Altuit support page at www.altuit.com.

best regards, Chipp

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.