Thu, Oct 3, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: New freestuff: Stormy Jungle river and las vegas sign

haegerst ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2007 at 2:06 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 1:40 PM

Attached Link: Renderarmy - Here's some vue freebies

I thought just in case someone missed it or had problems with the download: The Jungle River link was broken yesterday, i fixed it. And the Vegas sign is also released as a freebie.

http://www.renderarmy.com/products.html

Currently also thinking about releasing my poppy flower as a freebie as its my first flower and not really something special.

Vue content creator
www.renderarmy.com

bobbystahr ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2007 at 6:10 PM

Actually I had noticed and was about to drop you a line when 'pon trying it again it worked...It almost went into review but for my tendency to check back in case it was me and not the dl...LOL... very nice package by the way.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2007 at 10:28 AM

Thanks for the Vegas sign.  I grew up there.  Brings back fond memories.

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2007 at 7:39 AM

Thanks for those !

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.