Mon, Sep 9, 4:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Aki for NearMe - coming SOON!

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2007 at 3:30 PM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 6:37 PM

file_390365.jpg

Aki is about done. The set will come with the following:

FBMs
Aki
Bigger Chest
Breasts1
Breasts2
Breasts3
BroaderShoulders
SlimmerWaist1
SlimmerWaist2
SlimmerHips
BiggerRear
SlimmerFeet

Face Moprhs
BiggerCheeks1
BiggerCheeks2
RounderEyes
RounderHead
WiderHead
WidenLowerFace
PointedNose (also on Naoki)
PointedChin (also on Naoki)

Clothing
Long dress with TONS of draping, styling, and posing morphs... and 5 body handles
Shoulder Wrap
Earrings
Bracers
Bracelets
Collar

Texturing
1 Aki body and face texture (I may be doing a couple of more face variations)
5 eye textures (3 from Naoki, and gold and ruby)
At least 5 different texture sets for the dress, bracers, belt, and wrap.
Gold and silver jewelry textures

Also included are magnet sets to add the FBM's from Aki to other NearMe clothing...

whew!

Working on doing the thumbnails and doing some minor cleanup on the .cr2 files now (deleting unneeded body parts mostly). I'm uploading it to Renderosity and RawArt3D this weekend. It should be at Rawart very early next week, and at the 'sity as soon as it goes through their queue. Naoki was delayed at the 'sity due to a readme mistake, and a thumbnail problem (duh, pdxjims stupid).

Oh, I forgot, I'll also be doing B&W mats for all the textures.

Will this do? :D

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2007 at 3:31 PM

file_390366.jpg

Here's some of the styles for the dress. I've got 10 draping morphs, 5 shaping morphs, 8 "wrinkle" morphs, 24 fitting morphs, and 5 body handles/ghost parts for posing.

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2007 at 3:33 PM

file_390367.jpg

And here are the color texture variations for the dress. Don't forget there will be B&W mats too, for that 1930's cartoon look!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.