Sun, Sep 15, 11:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 2:59 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Oops ,I clicked the submit button twice and now have a double charge

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2007 at 2:16 PM · edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 9:35 AM

111287425 is a duplicate charge to my order 111287424. I was not aware of clicking 'submit' twice as I completed an order a few minutes ago .... but I must have . Sorry. Please would you issue me a store credit for the amount . I don't need it as a refund as I often buy things here anyway. Thank you, Gini

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

GinaH ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2007 at 2:38 PM

Hello,

I ended up having to refund it back to your credit card because it was a blank order, which has been deleted now.

Thanks

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2007 at 5:43 PM

Thanks Gina.

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.