Sun, Oct 6, 5:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT: for fun.... Halo movie...

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 3:47 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 12:09 PM

Attached Link: Halo movie,,, from MetaCafe

I thought these guys did a good job of it...  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 6:20 AM
Forum Moderator

er.....What the heck did I just watch?
Great action movie but what was it all about?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 7:14 AM

TheBryster: That movie is based on a Very Popular...XBOX and XBOX 360 Game... :)

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 8:39 AM
Forum Moderator

and an XBOX is a.......................?

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 9:22 AM

Microsoft's game machine. The green one..;) The new release of HALO sold a gazillion copies in the first weekend (10^excessive..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 9:27 AM · edited Sat, 27 October 2007 at 9:29 AM

The vehicles and props in that movie are exactly the same as in the game.... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 1:54 PM
Forum Moderator

OK.........thanks, Guys!
Is there somekind of story to this or is it all mindless violence like DOOM?

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 2:20 PM

There is a story but it winds up to be mindless shooting in between the story points...

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 12:31 AM

it's like p*rn, only  violence instead of sex, or like Fred Astaire movies with violence instead of dancing..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 6:23 PM

According to pakleds statement it can only be a little while before "Dancing with HALO" and "Drunk HALO schoolgirls go wild" hit the youtube's :-P

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

pauljs75 ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 4:40 AM

Pretty cool!  Is this an official trailer promo? Or just something somebody made up?

What's funny is that one of the guys in the scene sounds just like voice acting for the idiotic masterchief in those funny Red vs. Blue machinima animations. Made me chuckle in what's an otherwise serious scene. Coincidence?

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.