Fri, Oct 4, 12:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Some spur-of-the-moment Hallowe'en fun :-)

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 12:51 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 5:14 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/poll/index.php

Halloween Contest in the office, and we'd like your help :) This was sort of last minute, so we only had 3 daring takers to dress up today, but we want your votes!! Please vote for your favorite Halloween Admin :)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Glasswren ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 1:00 PM

The result popup doesn't fit in my screen, I cannot see how the last one did, so I hope the final results will be posted here. :)

Gareee ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 1:05 PM

um.. is number 3 dressed up as someone?

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 1:55 PM

So far Jenifer is in the lead with 60..ish %, LOL.  I forgot, and I only just closed the window. 

And I think Gina's dressed up as.....something she doesn't dress up as every day ;)  Regardless, you'll have to ask her.

Here's a trick to see everything in a popup window that doesn't have a scrollbar (for some reason).  Right click, choose "Select All", then right click and choose "Copy", open notepad or something, and paste, and you'll see what was in the text below where your screen would show. 

Now, I'm off to let them know that people can't see anything in the popup, but that's the workaround for now ;)

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 4:10 PM

The popup is small. I had to pull on the lower right corner to expand it so I could see the results.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 4:59 PM

Umm, all you have to do is click the "maximise" tab in the top right then the whole window shows!!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

vincebagna ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 6:22 PM

Or to use the center button of the mouse to open it in another page.

My Store

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 6:18 AM

The winner was Jeny (number 2) with 67% of the vote. Thanks for playing, folks!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.